Hope everyone had a good Christmas ♥
I myself was reading Bride Of The Watergod yesterday
- So, Habaek was feigning everything throughout ...one, nearly two volumes? T_T! Soah is such a tortured soul :|
- Habaek used to be dressed up as a girl 8|
- Poor Shin Nong. Fate is too cruel ...even for gods.
- I felt sorry for Yeohwa after they revealed who she was. Can't people just talk first instead of taking revenge. It's just one tragedy after another with Habaek isn't it?
- The exchange between Soah & Mui's father is priceless 8D To Soah: Are you a man or a woman? LOL Poor guy has been stuck there too long. I really do like the story of Habaek/Mui's parent's being opposites.
- Panda makes her appearance! (The author, Yoon Mi Kyung represents herself as a panda)
- Damn Mura and her betrayals!
- I love that Bi Ryeom is for Habaek/Soah 8D;
- "아이렌" (beloved, cherished): Go get her from the Moon already ;___;!♥
The more I read the more I'm convinced this will make a good drama. Movieweek magazine tried their hand at picking the cast for the drama:
Lee Eun Sung as Soah.
Model Lee Soo Hyuk as Habaek/Mui.
I can see Lee Soo Hyuk happening but not too sure about Lee Eun Sung. The consensus among fans seems to be Joo Ji Hoon as Habaek and I must say I agree like woah ♥
Current Mood: energetic
Current Music: Mika (Feat. Imogen Heap) - By The Time ♥